PureDMS & BBB Partnership Program
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and allowing us the opportunity to share this exciting opportunity to hopefully work with you, your team, and your accredited business’s. I will quickly explain who we are, what we do, and how we can help you and your members.
PureDMS was created by business owners, for business owners. We were considered pioneers when we originally started in the early 2000’s, and the solutions in our current PureDMS HomeRadius System did not exist. There were very few Digital Media/Marketing companies, and they only offered “Bits and Pieces” or singular a-la-carte solutions – some offered SEO but no Social Media, some offered Websites but no Reputation Management, and some offered various combinations, but none of them offered an entire solution. They were also very expensive, contradicted each other’s marketing ideologies, and it was difficult to decipher fact from fiction. It was complicated, expensive, hard to gauge results, and typically ineffective. The digital industry was constantly changing at light speed (it still is), and it was proving extremely difficult for the average business owner to keep up to current Digital Media Practices.
So, we created Pure Digital Media Systems and developed HomeRadius
An affordable, all-inclusive Digital Marketing solution designed to drive new customers to your business, increase the frequency of your existing clientele, and generate higher revenues effortlessly and organically.
HomeRadius incorporates the fundamental components every business needs to create an effective, credible, consistent digital profile – Website, SEO, Social Media, Reviews/Reputation Management, and Citation Building / Directory Listing Management.
We service Canada and the USA, and provide individual webinars designed to educate, and review each customers digital profile. This brief video demonstrates the process.
As previously explained, we have been working with Mary O'Sullivan-Andersen and Kyle Sims at the Southern Alberta and East Kootenay BBB for roughly a year, and signed a partnership agreement in January 2017. There is substantial symbiotic synergy between PureDMS, the BBB, and the BBB Accredited Businesses. We encourage you to reach out and speak with Mary and Kyle directly – they will explain the program from a participating BBB perspective.
Here is a quick breakdown of the BBB PureDMS program and the benefits:
Your AB's receive a substantial discount of 20% off their monthly HomeRadius Subscription, and your BBB receives 15% of the monthly gross revenue for every HomeRadius system sold.
We collectively control your HomeRadius members social media content. We can stream BBB messaging directly to their Social Media (which they want)
You can standardize and mandate “new” website requirements such as a Responsive BBB link, and active Social Media links
We incorporate the NPS / BBB Review generation system where applicable and possible.
The program is straight forward and easy to set up. We will send you the same BBB agreement that we currently have in place for your review. The following is a brief execution outline:
- Contract review and acceptance by your BBB.
- We establish a date at your location for an introductory “Accredited Business Lunch-and-Learn Seminar” and introduce ourselves, and our HomeRadius system to your Accredited Businesses. It will also provide an opportunity for us to give you and your team a solid overview, and supply you with some marketing material. At our last BBB Lunch-and-Learn we had 25 Accredited Businesses attend and sold 12 HomeRadius systems thus far. We would like to do Lunch-and-Learn Seminars with you and your members every 4-6 months to create credibility and relevance, and so we can keep your team up-to-date with new technology and advancements.
- New BBB Accredited Businesses lists. We currently receive new BBB Accredited Business lists for Southern Alberta in an excel file every week. Your BBB on-boarding team will explain who we are to your new Accredited Businesses, and that we will be calling them shortly to review their Digital Profiles and see if they need help. We will need updated lists every week or month.
- We work with your team to deliver your BBB messaging which will be distributed using participating HomeRadius BBB Accredited Businesses Social Media. We have a very simple process – we create a schedule and you send us the content – simple
- We create an account and credit you every month for every BBB HomeRadius participant – simple. Every month the revenues compound indefinitely until there is cancelation.